This is for :devhipstersock:'s private RP plot (: My character Celine, Head Dancer.
Further information, read on if you're gonna comment at all (XD) :General InformationName:
Wavy dark brown hair, down to shoulders. Most of the time tied in some sort of bun at the top of her head exactly, no lower than that. Hey eye color is light brown. Usually, she wears clothes that are comfortable and easy to dance with (that means tank tops and an oversized shirt over it, and shorts made of anything other than jeans).
- Angelique. Father
- Jean-Paul. Sister
- (younger) Aurelie.
Raised in the high society, getting dance lessons was an easy task. Formally trained only in classical technique (ballet), she started learning hip hop, contemporary, jazz, and tap secretly, without her parents or family knowing. Slowly, spending more time with her friends in the rebel force rather than her family, her parents sensed something was going on. After time, they found out - and were very disappointed that Celine was rebelling. Of course, they didn't like how the government was run anyways, but they didn't want their oldest daughter to risk her life. After complaining and trying to make them understand, they let it go - kind of. They still keep a close eye on her, and Celine just can't help but groan at this. Personality
[ Energetic | Lacks Focus | Modern | Clever | Fun-Loving ]Energetic
- Celine loves doing something, anything. That's why she dances; it helps her get her thoughts straight in a way in which she expresses herself and has fun all at the same time. She loves trying out new things, new styles of dancing, new foods, and I know that doesn't really fall on the category of 'Energetic' but that's what makes Celine herself.Lacks Focus
- She can never, and I mean never, hold still. She has to keep moving, she has to keep her feet dancing. Trying to focus on something for more than her attention span will let her can probably drive her mad. It's not that she has ADHD, it's just that she loses interest really fast - and that leads to the fact that she's never had any long-term relationship. Modern
- The way she thinks, the way she acts, the way she dances, she tries to make everything look modern and new. She doesn't want to fall for everything the government has done, she doesn't want to give in to restrictions. She's a wild soul and she wants to let it out instead of containing it.Clever
- Celine always tries to find the quickest, best way to solve anything. Coming up with ideas for dances, flash mobs, combinations, or anything that includes choreography is not always the easiest for her. She is a dancer, not a professionally-trained choreographer, yet she tries to make the best out of everything she's in charge of.Fun-Loving
- How many times do I have to say it? She just loves having fun! She loves hanging out with her friends, she loves dancing, she loves coming up with ideas for the rebel force, and she loves coming up with choreo, even though she might not be the best at it. She values having fun over anything, as long as it includes her friends.
Mom+Dad - they're all family. Of course she loves them, but sometimes she feels she needs to breath and step away from them for some time.
Aurelie, her sister - she loves her to death. At just 8 years old, she has become Celine's definition of adorableness. They don't talk much, but the fondness is there, for sure, for the both of them.
Virus - Celine's not sure what to make of Virus, but since she's one of the most important people in the rebellion force, she decides not to break any "connection" they might or might not have.
Discord - Celine doesn't know him to well.... and she may or may not have a crush on him, and she may or may not think he's really cute.
Character & Art (c) ~MagicElement-Fire
Plot (c) *HipsterSocks